March 17, 2009

good'ay mate.


i got to miss 4th and 5th period at school today due to the dentist appointment scheduled for 11am. yes. while i was sitting in the waiting room, there was an older lady sitting across from me sitting quietly and sweet, like old people do. her husband walked into the waiting room after his appointment and they chatted about his teeth while he gently helped her up from her chair. as they went on about other various things, he held her purse (which was quite large for such a tiny lady) while she got her cane and offered to carry it to the car for her. they were so sweet and polite, saying goodbye to everyone in the waiting room as they walked out. it was incredibly sweet :) after my appointment i ate yummy chinese with my daddy. it has been a good day :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw!! my hubby is going to be like that. you missy, i'll see you thursday!! jd moved the lesson. i have another one the next day.. lol
i feeel bad to tell him the news.

happy saint patrick's day everyone!!

Anonymous said...

awe :) :)
JESSA!!!! ARE YOU COMING TO...YOU KNOW WHAT ON THURSDAYS!?!?!? *referring to "i feeel bad to tell him the news"*
just wondering.

sounds like a wonderful day to me!
i loev chinese food :)
and i love you

Anonymous said...

buttercup, um.... i have another piano teacher now. i have been on a waiting list for 8 months and he finally had a spot open. so we took it. i will miss jd terribly but this guy is one of the best in the region. :]


I WANT TO BE CAPTIVATED BY YOUR BEAUTY LETTING YOUR FIREY EYES CONSUME ME DWELLING IN THE MIDST OF ALL YOUR GLORY THIS ONE THING I SEEK
I'LL SHAKE OFF THESE ASHES LIKE THE DUST BENEATH MY FEET I'LL FORSAKE THIS WORLD LIKE THE WORLD HAS FORSAKEN ME I EMBRACE YOUR MERCY BECAUSE YOUR MERCY HAS SET ME FREE AND I ARISE I ARISE I ARISE!!

i love this song <3333

Cynthia Louise said...

i love how you guys have conversations through my blog :)
I LOVE THAT SONG TOO!!!!